Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TAG! You're it!

I was tagged by author Rebecca Kiel...so here are my answers now that I am "It":
1.    What is the one book you couldn’t live without?
This is a hard one.  My Geneva Study Bible. I suppose I could live without it, but wouldn't want to! I have twelve years of notes, underlinings, and a beautiful note from my husband in that Bible. Dr. RC Sproul was one of the editors and the notes section is amazing. If I lost it, I don't know what I'd do!
2.    What can you see out your window at the moment?
No windows...I am at work in a cubicle. Sigh.
3.    What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Escargot, I suppose. It is delicious, though!
4.    What fictional character would you most like to marry?
None. I don't read much fiction. My hubby is THE man for me!
5.    If ever a fictional villain was going to win, who would you want it to be?
                 I love movie villains, so I am glad Darth Vader was redeemed in the end of that series.

6.    How many types of cheese can you name off the top of your head?
Probably four?? ...cheddar, asiago, mozarella, parmesean...
7.    If you didn’t want to be a writer, what would you want to be?
An art teacher. I am an artist first and foremost. I came into writing late, so teaching art is my dream job!
8.    Can you play a musical instrument?
I have played the clarinet and am teaching myself piano. I wish I had more time to tinker on the piano...someday!
9.    Do you own a Kindle or a Nook or any sort of e-reader?
Nope. I prefer print copies of books! BUT I did ask my husband for a Kindle Fire for my birthday later this month. We'll see how I like it!
10. If you do, how many books do you have on it?
N/A

11. You just got published. In a glowing review, someone calls you “the next [insert famous author name here]”. Which famous author has to watch their back now you’re on the scene? 
The real sign of having arrived on the literary scene is when I read a review of someone else’s that says, “The next Ruth A. Douthitt”  (borrowed from Rebecca!)

Now to pass the game on:
Lindsay Harrel- The Mustard Seed
Look for their answers on their blogs!
Have fun!
-Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment